Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Technical difficulties....

I just endured a week without my laptop, craziness and boredom to say the least! But I apologize for lack of content.  I want to work on more of some daily content and features to keep people coming back, so I will try to get that up and running by next week.  In the makings I am currently working on the LHAC High School Football preview, and will likely do a WestPac and Heritage Conference previews for my Bleachercoaches and D6 Sports Network followers.  Also have a big side project in the makings with the D6 Sports Network. I plan to touch base on some Pitt recruiting issues both Basketball and Football, some college football and NFL season outlooks, and of course plenty of Pirates Baseball along with the entire MLB.  I always have ideas and always need some new ones. Just throw a few my way and they will be considered.  I appreciate the following I have received this past year, and I am always trying to branch out. Spread the word on the Blog and on the D6 Sports website. 


No comments:

Post a Comment