Friday, June 15, 2012

Blogging on the Road?


I will make my first adventure to see the Pirates outside of Pittsburgh for the first time of my life this weekend.  I will be heading with a buddy to the "mistake on the lake", otherwise known as Cleveland.  I have been to a few Ballparks in my day, AT&T Park in San Francisco is great.  Comerica Park in Detroit is nice, nothing grand.  I have seen PNC Park about a million and  a half times, and it is still the best.  Progressive Field (It is still the Jake to me) has been on my hit list for sure, and I'll take seeing a Pirate game on the road to do it.  Always fun getting out checking in on some new places.  I'll be tweeting like an annoying bird that wakes you up during a nap all Saturday long, so tune in to that. I plan on making it out of there that night and to the safety of Mario's on Carson Street, because two Pittsburgh fans drinking Great Lakes all afternoon should not stay in Cleveland for the night. Follow up blog, and plenty of pictures will hopefully be in the plan for my return. Lets Go Bucs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment